Advantages and Disadvantages of Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Android Smartphone)
Desbie.com – Many say that Nokia is no longer able to compete in the business world, especially in the Smartphone Android phone. But the news was soon in tepis by the Nokia which has been in nut officially by Microsoft. With the release of the Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Smartphone), Nokia has demonstrated to the market that Nokia is still eligible to compete in the International kanca.
Specifications are owned by Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Android Smartphone)
- Having Networking: Dual Sim
- Dimensions: 121.7 x 68.3 x 11.1 mm
- Weight of smartphones: 150 g
- Screen Smartphone: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~ 217 ppi pixel density)
- Smartphone Memory: 4 GB, microSD, up to 32 GB
- Smartphone RAM: 1 GB
- Power Connectivity: HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth V4.0, microUSB v2.0
- GPU Type: A-GPS support, GLONASS, Beidou
- OS: Nokia X platform 2.0 UI, Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Smartphone: Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200, Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Front Camera: VGA, 480p
- Rear Camera: 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Android Smartphone) with the support of a good spec is expected to be very salable in the market. Nokia continues to focus on the smartphone market with a range of middle class continues to improve the performance of the smartphone release.
The advantages of the Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Android Smartphone)
As for some of the advantages possessed by these smartphones are as follows:
- Signal strength 3G HSDPA (can also EDGE / GPRS)
- Use of Dual Sim Card
- It has a 4.3-inch screen with a size
- Touch screen LCD with IPS capacity
- Capacity 1GB RAM which is able to open multiple applications at once
- Bluetooth version 4 which allows for faster data transfer
- 5mp rear camera auto focus and flash
Disadvantages of Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Andorid Smartphone)
After discussing the advantages possessed by the Nokia X2, here we will give some deficiencies found on Nokia X2 are released.
- The power sensor is minimal, ie, Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery with force in 1800, but Nokia claims that the battery is quite resistant
- Unavailability Play Store are replaced with the Nokia Store
Overall Nokia X2 Dual Sim has more advantages than disadvantages. A few explanations about Nokia X2 Dual Sim (Android Smartphone) are now considered very competitive with other smartphones.